As we have said many time; fashion and styling boundaries have been pushed so much back, that they almost don’t exist anymore. So many of the styling choices that used to be considered tacky, are now seen to be quirky and interesting. Being out of the box, and daring, has never been so “In” as it is at the present time. Therefore, many of the things that were considered as fashion faux pas, are no more as such.
Here are a few examples, that might inspire to push the envelope.
- Sandals with socks.
- Wearing all-white outfits all year long.
- Wearing a dress over pants.
- Pairing a suit with sneakers.
- Combining a formal outfit with Birkenstocks.
- Wearing a top and bottom, all in denim.
- Mixing prints.
- Mix silver with gold.