Your week starts today (I’m sorry to say), and who knows what it will bring you? But one thing is sure, is that there is going to be a lot of running around, and since you’re only human (I guess), you are bound to forget things to do or pick up. And let’s not forget that unexpected events happen as well; an unplanned meeting, or you are stuck in the rain, and so many more. In that case, the best thing to do is to be prepared, at least with your beauty products.
Get your beauty case now, and start filling it up with:
- A concealer. You never know when a zit would pop up, or if the make up you put on in the morning has abandoned you, and you need to cover the dark circles under your eyes (again).
- Dental floss. Unless you can take your tooth brush and tooth paste with you. Some mints or gum that give you a fresh breath are a must.
- Perfume, obviously . Eau de parfum should do as well.
- A lip balm, especially during cold weather.
- Your favorite lipstick or gloss, depending on what you like.
- This is a very personal one; antiperspirant stick. You don’t need me to explain why.
- A few hair elastic ties. Because you always end up losing at least one, and lending the other, so you need backup.
- Moisturizing cream for your hands, and some hand sanitizer.
- Mascara and cheek shimmer (the cream one is easier to carry) for some more glamour. Because as I said earlier, you never know who you’re going to run into…
- Finally a mirror, otherwise the previous products would be useless.
This should do it for now.